Thursday 24 November 2011

Character Interview: Kick-Ass

Say hello to Kick-Ass, the new superhero who battles against baddies in order to stop street crime. Dave Lizewski was previously an ordinary average teenager. That was until he became a self made super hero who is on a quest to take down criminals. Despite having no super powers or skills, Dave intervenes and proudly becomes Kick-Ass.


I: Kick-Ass, nice to meet you. So I hear before you were a teenage vigilante you were just an average high school student, what made you want to begin this super hero revolution? 

KA: Forever its been my ambition to become a real life super hero. So I just put on my suit and mask and started to help people who needed it. I was just ready to rise up to the challenge. 

I: This was sure a touch challenge. It must of been helpful to have Big Daddy and Hit Girl for support?

KA: Of course! Having other super heroes was so helpful. Its not like I have any incredible super powers so support was needed. 

I: Okay so as you've established being a superhero is not easy work. It was reported earlier that you were attacked by two youths and you got stabbed. What drives you to continue to help fight crime? 

KA: As I previously said it's all about the challenge. I was seen as an outcast and basically was an average high school student. As soon as I put on this mask and superhero outfit I feel confident and proud. I was badly attacked but that's all part of being a superhero, if you fall you get right back up again. 




 The final showdown was against your arch nemesis Frank D'Amico and Red Mist.How did it feel kicking ass and defeating them? 

KA: It felt great. I finally felt that I has accomplished something but the greatest thing was knowing that I really helped others. 


I: Kick Ass thank you for taking time out to do this interview 

KA: Thank you, Bye!



  




No comments:

Post a Comment