Saturday 26 November 2011

Character Interview: Scott Pilgram

Our second interview is with Scott Pilgrim who had the challenge of defeating his new girlfriends seven evil exes in order to win her heart. His dream girlfriend, Ramona Flowers, comes with some heavy baggage- 7 evil exes who are out to kill him. Scott pilgrim rises to success when he achieves his goal of starting a relationship with the love of his life Ramona Flowers.


I: Hello Scott, nice to meet you. You have recently was sent on a colorful quest to defeat Ramona's seven evil exes. What was the hardest battle?

SP: I have to say all exes were hard to defeat but the hardest battle would have to be the vegan powered rock god.



I: This seems like a lot of hard work for a relationship. Why take on such a hard challenge?

SP: Trying to defeat 7 evil exes was really hard work. Although, I believe that if you have an ambition or a goal you should stick to it and never give up hope.

I:Was it worth it in the end?

SP: Yes. Me and Ramona are now in a happy relationship now that I have defeated all seven of the evil exes. I have to say that now I am proud and confident that I was able to complete the mission.



I: Thanks Scott Pilgrim.  Its been a pleasure

SP: Your welcome, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment